Association of extension and resource

Currently one can associate/dissociate an extension with a resource
class.  What about changing an existing association?  Sure, one can
dissociate it first and then associate it with another class.  Can we
directly change the resource class on the fly (rather than via the
two-step approach above)?  Am I missing something fundamental on the
extension management?

Cheers,
Albert

Albert X. Zhou ~{V\O~;*~}     | Opinions expressed are my own,   |
Nortel Technology             | not necessarily those of Nortel. |
P.O. Box 3511, Station C, Ottawa, Canada K1Y 4H7
Tel: (613) 763-9702; Fax: (613) 765-4855; E-Mail: azhou@nortel.ca