HtmlGenerator will improve in next version?

Alexandre Rafalovitch writes:
 > Ps. As my subject line shows, I am actually hoping that maybe some of the
 > work is already planned into coming release, but even if it is, it would be
 > good idea to discuss possibilities and problems on this list.

My idea of this is the following: next relkease of Jigsaw will
include some really powerfull (ie extensible) server side include
mechanism. This looks to me like a better appraoch then the
HtmlGenerator approach (although the simple one present in the release
does its job for error messages, etc).

My point is that you don't really care of the structure of the whole
document, but what you really want is to fill in placeholders (which
is the goal of server side include), by the results of some
computations.

I can think of some limited usage of a fancy HtmlGenerator (eg mailing
list archive or this kind of apps), but I am not sure this is waht
people are really interested in (?)

Anselm.