Directory templates

I just rework the resource indexer. The major benefit is that the
editor for extensions now use the generic editor, which means that you
can say that all html files are to be exported by a FileResource,
filtered with a CounterFilter. To do this I implemented resource
cloning, so an extenbsion descriptor is a full blown resource, that
gets cloned to create a new resource (pretty cool).

However, I am having a hard time with directory templates. I was
wondering if any of you made use of it, or if someone here has some
nifty idea about how to proceed.

I would really like to introduce the possibility for a directory
resource to have its own resource indexer (so that you could say that
everything below this directory should be exported in that way), how
valuable this would be to you (it's really a matter of priority of
tasks) ?

Anselm.