FYI: HTTPClient v0.2 - URL

Alexandre Rafalovitch writes:
 > I got too excited with my own idea and forgot to put url in previous e-mail.
 >
 > Here it is:
 > <http://www.innovation.ch/java/HTTPClient/>

I missed the prvious mail ... However next release of Jigsaw comes
with a full client side API to HTTP, which was required to be able to
write the proxy. This client side API is fully 1.1 compliant, and it
can be used below hotjava. As it includes the caching part, it means
that you will be able to use hotjava with a cache :-)

Now, I was aware of the above URL, and you might wonder why I didn't
use it. Basically, the W3C had some need to master the client side
implementation of HTTP, in order to be able to experiment with new
protocols (such as the MUX protocol), this is why we wanted to have
our own stuff...

Anselm.