Authentication !!!

Hi,
	I am looking for an authentication Filter. I followed the documentation
and added a GenericAuthFilter as described for Admin. I clicked on Save,
whereever the save button was there.
	Now if I try to access Admin resource, then I am prompted for the
password. This is fine.
	But now I stop jigsaw and also quit from my browser. I now try to
access the /Admin and I am not prompted for a username and password.
	Is this a problem. If so how do I overcome it. Or am I missing something
Is there any way by which I can bypass the GUI and do things from the
commandline.

Regards
- Hari