Re: WWW-Jigsaw use for.

Yvon

All you need to run Jigsaw is tcp/ip running (part of Win95). Java
installed (available fromSun). And you should be able to run Jigsaw
as a server but with the only client being a Web Browser also running on
your computer.  My experience is that it does run better if you can use
a JIT (Just-In-Time compiler). I have have used Symantec's Win95 JIT
(comes with Cafe - until it broke with 1.02 Java).

Cheers  -  Doug Marker