Cannot configure jigsaw using forms on Mac

Well,
Jigsaw started up well on my Mac 7200/90, System 7.5.3
Netscape 3b5 crashed a while after looking at the docs, but NS2.01 is stable.
I am using the Metrowerks Java interpreter.

But when I am trying to save some configuration settings, the thread says
goodbye with

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: w3c/mime/MIMEContentLengthInputStream
        at w3c.jigsaw.forms.PostableResource.post(PostableResource.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.resources.HTTPResource.perform(HTTPResource.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.resources.FilteredResource.perform(FilteredResource.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.processRequest(Client.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.loop(Client.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.runConnection(Client.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.run(Client.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:289)

I checked for w3c/mime/MIMEContentLengthInputStream, but it is there. I am
a bit puzzled.

Karsten

PS: I want to port a Web Based Learning Environment developed under ScriptX
to Java, therefore I am very interested in running this server on a Mac.
For more info surf to http://www.erziehung.uni-giessen.de/wise/webber.html

Karsten D. Wolf
Justus-Liebig-Universitaet Giessen
Arbeits-, Berufs- und Wirtschaftspaedagogik
email: karsten.wolf@erziehung.uni-giessen.de
http://www.erziehung.uni-giessen.de/kdwolf.html
fon: 00-49-641-702-5264
fax: 00-49-641-702-5259