Strange Jigsaw Behaviour under Win95...¿Other plataforms?

Yet Another Supposed Alpha Bug Report [YASABR] continues!

Anselm wrote:

> I assume the request to /User/Reference/... is the one that blocks
> Netscape.

What blocks Netsie is *not* User/Reference/somefile . The Lock comes
when you ar working on some URL and suddenly change to another URL ended
with a slash (instead of Overview.html), or one that *should* end with.

> From Jigsaw perspective, it looks as if the document has
> been sent back entirely (or an not-modified), and that the client has
> then closed the connection. This can easily be checked by looking at
> the log file for the given transaction (it well tell you if the file
> was sent back, or what was sent back, if anything).

Sorry for this little course on httpd configuration. I looked at the
logs before the previous posting; but I found them a bit hard (specially
/xxxx/logs/errlog: I don't understand a word).

I've tried to recover http://127.0.0.1/User/Tutorials and /Uset/api; but
it doesn't show anywere (should be the latest entries on
/Jigsaw/Jigsaw/logs). I think nothing was sent to the client agent; and
it spins arround waiting for a response.

> BTW, I have noticed strange thing when using localhost on Win95 with
> Netscape & Jigsaw. Try using 127.0.0.1 instead (just to see if you get
> the same problem...)

Thank you for the advice., but 127.0.0.1 doesn't seem to work.

I hope you'll find this useful rather than bothering.

--
I~nigo Gonzalez Ponce  nexus@adv.es ; nexus@freenet.hut.fi
Snail: Juan Diges Anton 27 6C 19003 Guadalajara (Spain)