ReverseString [Was: An example for PostableResource wanted]

Anselm Baird-Smith writes:
 > Mark I. Lubin writes:
 > Here is a simple shot at the ReverseString resource ( I haven't
 > compiled it, I will just try writing it). Lets' say we will put this
 > resource in class w3c.jigsaw.contrib.ReverseString, so here it goes:

[Sory to follow up on my own mail]

I just tried the resource at home, it works fine. After installing it,
you have to trigger it by pointing your browser to

http://..../reverse?string=XYZ

where reverse is the name under which you intsalled the resource, and
XYZ is the string to reverse. You can alos do the following:

a) create the file rform.html:

b) Index the above file throug the ReverseString resource.

It should work throiugh the form itself.

Anselm.