Strange Jigsaw Behaviour under Win95...¿Other plataforms?

I've run thew Jigsaw in trace mode (as you tolde me); and I've run Netscape
for a while browsing files in Jigsaw's domain. Then I left the browser open
without doing anything for 10-15 minutes (no query was made: Single user
machine ;-) and when I want to make a new query (maximize the browser and
select a link in the Jigsaw documentation), I see Netscape looking for the
file (as when you have no DNS) but I't doesn't find It.

The response of running jigsaw in trace mode is "just" as follows:

> [parsed]http-version=HTTP/1.0
> [parsed]method=GET
> [parsed]uri=/User/Reference/w3c.jigsaw.auth.GenericAuthFilter.html
> [raw   ]connection=Keep-Alive
> [raw   ]referer=http://localhost/User/Reference/filters.html
> [raw   ]host=localhost
> [raw   ]accept=image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*
> [raw   ]user-agent=Mozilla/3.0b3 (Win95; I)
> java.io.IOException: Client output stream closed.
>         at w3c.jigsaw.http.Reply.flush(Reply.java)
>         at w3c.jigsaw.http.Reply.emit(Reply.java)
>         at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.emitReply(Client.java)
>         at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.loop(Client.java)
>         at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.runConnection(Client.java)
>         at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.run(Client.java)
> w3c.jigsaw.http.ClientException: Client output stream closed.
>         at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.emitReply(Client.java)
>         at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.loop(Client.java)
>         at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.runConnection(Client.java)
>         at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.run(Client.java)

Now Netsie looks like triing to locate the resource on the Net (you know,
The N-logo shows starts and comets movig); but there's nothing to him.

If I press the Stop button, the client Agent *stop searching*; but nothing
is reported in Jigsaw's terminal. This is pretty logical: there are no
conections to report, but...

Why #@! is the client output stream closed ???
I hope this problem come form Netscapes's BETA browser; not from
the Server (I really like Jigsaw).

--
I~nigo Gonzalez Ponce  nexus@adv.es ; nexus@freenet.hut.fi
Snail: Juan Diges Anton 27 6C 19003 Guadalajara (Spain)