Re: Writing a new resource class

> Invalid class name: w3c.jigsaw.tutorial.FancyResource. Check the name of the
> class for a typo, and than, check your CLASSPATH variable.
>
> setenv CLASSPATH
> "~wplatzer/java/JDK/classes:~wplatzer/java/Jigsaw/classes/jigsaw.zip"
>
> Shall I change the CLASSPATH variable ?
> How shall I change it ?

I guess right now FancyResource.class is in
~wplatzer/java/Jigsaw/src/classes/w3c/jigsaw/tutorial
which is not in the CLASSPATH if you look at it closely.

Either put FancyResource.class into
~wplatzer/java/JDK/classes/w3c/jigsaw/tutorial
(create these directories)
or add FancyResource.class to jigsaw.zip in the right location...

The first option probably makes more sense.

Greetings, Heiner