Re: OLD CGI CALLS

Bruce Nelson writes:
 > I am currently running Jigsaw on the IBM Java. The CGI worked as
 > advertised (perl5 and C executables) plus the Java resources are
 > REAL smooth. I was also struck by the performace of Jigsaw on IBM...
 > we are running AIX 4.1.4 on a G30.

Hum, my english is still improving, what does struck means ? Could you
provide any relative numbers - I don't have my hands on any JIT, and I
would really like to have some relative measures of Jigsaw when
JIT'ed. If you need help for benchmarking tools, let me know. You may
also want to check

http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Jigsaw/User/Introduction/performance.html

for some benchmark ideas.

Anselm.