Re: Will you support the Jigsaw Architecture in your server ? Jigsaw-enabled server list

Mark Friedman wrote:

> The flip side to the subject question is: What, if any, plans do the
> Jigsaw folks have to make Jigsaw conform to the impending Java Servlet
> API from Sun?
>
> -Mark

Sorry Mark, maybe I wasn't clear in my previous message (sorry to bother you).

There was no flip side about Sun's or <put name here> APIs or products.
If Jigsaw is the new w3c ref. server, I just wondered *who* if any,

found this as *interesting* addition to any (new?) AVALILABLE server.

I like to forget CGI heterogeneous scripting; and Jigsaw is more versatile
than CGIs (as everyone, even me, knows). Maybe we can spend our time
PROGRAMMING something *really* integrated in our server far away from
Form&db interfaces or WebChat. And, of course, Jigsaw can do that if there's
enough PEOPLE (not just money) interested in it.

The WWW can be more useful for normal people doing normal things
than for other people looking for fast bucks (there are too much there).
With this architechture we can make USEFUL programs accessible through
the Web. That's what I really would like to be done, and I would like to see
in the future, so I need someone supporting that.

I like feel my posting *really* bothered you (and maybe more people).
That was not the Subject. Sorry.

--
I~nigo Gonzalez Ponce  nexus@adv.es ; nexus@freenet.hut.fi
Snail: Juan Diges Anton 27 6C 19003 Guadalajara (Spain)