Re: OLD CGI CALLS

Anselm,

I think I have some sort of execution problem. When everything seems set
up correctly, calling the CGI program results in the mouse pointer
indicating busy - the staus line 'waiting for reply' but nothing
happens.

If I execute the command in stand alone mode it works (a simple echoing
of a message wrapped in HTML),

However, you were right about the command being defined as a file when
it sent the source back. one of the many resource definitions I tried
was to define the command as a file to see what would happen, then I
forgot that this is what I had done - all the other definitions for
resources in cgi-bin were correctly  defined as forms.CgiResource and
these are when it hangs (both command scripts and *.exe)

I may have to dive into the Java source & set some message checkpoints

Again - thanks for your great pro-active support on this fascinating
product.

Cheers - Doug Marker