Re: Jigsaw on Macintosh

Anselm - the thing about Jigsaw that is impressing me immensely is that
there are so many of us running the one package on multiple software
platforms -

We are only running it on OS/2 at the moment. But, we run Win95/NT and
AIX as well and are quite confident it will work on them all. AIX
(Unix from IBM) 4.2 has a Java jdk & JIT. That will be our next target.
We won't even try Win95 (we use it every day & would never trust it) NT
will be our third target.

Re the peroformance stats - we notice they are high to start with but
after a day or so drop markedly - we assume this is due to the caching
techniques used ?

Cheers -  Doug Marker

(Happy Jigsaw user - despite one of the stiffest learning curves we have
been through with any server)