Re: Jigsaw/Mac JDK 1.0.2 - root resource?

Hi Peter,

It looks like you are doping a great job ! thanks.

I think that given the point you have reached, you might need to go
into the code at this point, and add some traces (unless you know of
some debugger). Normally, when jigsaw prints the below message, it
means that at least one thread is accept'ing connection on the given
URL. Why the accept call doesn't work (which seems to be your
problem), I don't know...

Anselm.