Add Users to Jigsaw

Hi Patrick,

I am not sure I understand the question. Are you wondering about ~user
like URLs ? If this is the case, there is no support for them in
Jigsaw at this point. Howveer, you can simulate them using the
PassDirectory resource:

Say you want users foo and bar to have their own html directory in
/users/foo/html and /users/bar/html. Suppose your server's root
directiory is /etc/Jigsaw/WWW. I assume your problem is to map the
http://.../users/foo and http://.../users/bar URLs to the
/users/foo/html and /users/bar/html (resp.).

To do this, edit the /users directory resource by pointing your
browser to http://.../Admin/Editor/users. Follow the AddResource link,
and enter the name (foo) and class
(w3c.jigsaw.resources.PassDirectory) of the resource to be
created. Click on the OK button. Then edit the new ly created resource
(/Admin/Editor/users/foo), and sets its target path directory (the
last attribute - not sure of the name at this point) to
/users/foo/html. You're all set for foo, you wil have to do the same
thing for user bar.

This is less convenient then having a UserDirectoryResource, but it
should work.,

[If this doesn't answer the question, let me know]

Anselm.