Add Users to Jigsaw

I've trying out Jigsaw for a few days now. I'm trying to evaluate it for
use where I work. The thing I can't get worked out is how to add users
and how add to html documents to users directory's. I followed the
advice given in an earlier posting and no offense intended to Anselm,
but he stopped right at the critical point for me, or I simply didn't
understand his solution.

1) I created the directory and it shows up on the existing resources
list. However, I can't see any sort of directory in the actual root
directory of the Jigsaw files.

2) How do I put HTML documents under that user account, or allow a user
to put their own documents into their account? After they are there, how
does one go about accessing them?

I apologize for being so dense about this. This is the first time I've
ever to tried to set up a Web server that wasn't provided by IBM or
Microsoft. So I'm pretty clueless and need the 'first you do this, next
you do this' style of help.

Thanks
Patrick Hunter
Team OS/2