Multiple Jigsaw servers

Mark Friedman writes:
 > Is there anything I should watch out for (assuming that it will work at
 > all) when attempting to run multiple Jigsaw servers (on different
 > ports) on the same document root?

Proviuded the two instances of the srever run in the same process (eg
you want to run two insdtances of w3c.jigsaw.http.httpd), this should
be doable - with some hacks at this point.

Running two separated Jigsw process serving the same space (ie sharing
both the saaame file sub-subspace and the .jigidx file), is probably
not possible right now - you would need to solve some cache coherency
problem typically before being able to do it [ie a hard problem]

Anselm.