save button in Add Resource. What does it do?

Alexandre Rafalovitch writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > When I add resource, I get options Ok, Reset and at the bottom, separated
 > by <HR> is Save. I know what Ok and Reset do, but what is the purpose of
 > Save? What do I lose by not pressing it?

Save button should have been removed, it was used when Jigsaw wasn't
completed. You can however use it to "checkpoint" your
configuration. Otherwsie, Jigsaw will pick the best time to save the
config back to disk (which means that if it crashes in the meantime
your changes will be lost :-(

Anselm.