Dialup, Copyright

The dial-up problem was indeed a misunderstanding as was
pointed out.  The JDB "fix" and other software I've seen
do similar things was in fact a an entirely separate bit
of code to bypass TCP/IP entirely, and is therefore not
appropriate for an HTTPD.  Turning off automatic dialup
in Win95 works as expected.

On an entirely unrelated note, the Copyright notice on
Jigsaw makes it clear that non-commercial use is OK, but
gives no clue about what arrangements might be made for
commercial use.  Any clues here?  I think it might make
an interesting commercial product if fitted with a new
user interface and documentation, but I'd hate to go to
all that work for free.