Re: Help on compiling Alpha5

Sorry for my early bothering, I found the SDK from Sun's jeeves

> After I tried to compile the Jigsaw Alpha5, I'd received the
> following error message.

Well, I still got the error message about the  Interface
w3c.jigsaw.servlet.ServletStub of class w3c.jigsaw.servlet.ServletWrapper
not found ..

Just wanna to know is it possible to build a runnable Jigsaw Server
without using the w3c.jigsaw.servlet class ?

Cheers,

*  Name : Paul Pang (´^§Ó§»)           . +      .    o       *
*  http://www.cs.cuhk.hk/~cwpang           .      *       .  *
*  The Chinese University of Hong Kong     .       .       . *