Extending webdav?

From: Andre-John Mas <ajmas@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 19:31:30 -0500
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

I have had a look through the documentation and I am a little unsure
where I would start if I wanted to extend the webdav implementation,
that is used by Jigsaw. Specifically I am looking to see what it would
take to add support fo RFC 4791, known as Caldav. Caldav is an
extenstion of Webdav, specifically for the exchange of calendar
related data.

Any pointers and/or examples would be very much appreciated.