errors installing jigsaw.

From: stuart smith <stuart@sdsnet.dyndns.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 23:41:59 +1100
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I've successfully installed Jigsaw using the README several times over the last few days.  I'm running Fedora FC6 on a Celeron 500.  I tried to restart the server tonight for some more testing using jigsaw.sh in the scripts directory.

I get this error:

java: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libgcj.so.7rh: undefined symbol: _ZN5javax5swing4plaf5basic29BasicTreeUI$MouseInputHandler10mouseMovddEJvPN4java3awt5event10MouseEventE

I'm not aware of anything that I have changed, but I did allow FC6 to do a software update.

Any suggestions as to where my system is broken?

Stuart