problems with proxy server

From: bala sundar <kbsundar_kbs@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 21:55:28 +0100 (BST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi Jigsaw members,
                               I am new to Jigsaw, and am using Jigsaw2.2.5a to act as proxy for my college lab with a LAN of 20 nodes in it. Also i am using the new Admin tool to configure the server. But i am not sure as to what resources, frames and filters to be used to make it act as a proxy solution.
             This is what i have done as for as configurations are considered.
  i. created a framed resource (org.w3c.tools.Resources.Framedresources)
  ii.created a proxy frame (org.w3c.jigsaw.proxy.ProxyFrame)
  iii.edited the fields.
          But i dont find any parameter to select the folder where the cache has to sit.
  Also there are also following filters,
  org.w3c.jigsaw.filters.Cachefilters
  org.w3c.jigsaw.filters.SimpleCachefilters,
  which one is most suitable?
           I also tried to look into the documents available at jigsaw site, but they are for the previous versions.
           It would be of great help, if anybody can say what i have done is right or wrong , give me the steps to configure jigsaw to act as a proxy.
            Thanks in advance for the replies.
                              - Bala

 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket