Cache Implementation

From: bala sundar <kbsundar_kbs@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:54:52 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I am trying to implement the cache modul in the server in a different way , possibly throught another algorithm.

  But the problem is that  i am not able to know how exactly it is implemented in the present system, after having sat through hours.

  let me put it better, i couldnot make out as to which class is called first and run and then the subsequent implementations. ie., as to what exactly happens at runtime.

  i would be happy if anybody could help me out.
                                                                               Sundar.

 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket