Re: Search how to crypt the authentification

Nitesh wrote:
> I'm not quite sure if I still understand your problem well enough.
>
> Anyway, see if this helps:
> http://userpages.umbc.edu/~mabzug1/cs/md5/md5.html
>
> Lastly, I recommend Hashing for passwords used in internet applications!
>
> Let me know if it helps or if you need more related info! Good Luck!
>
> ciao!!!
>
> -nitesh

	My problem is not to choose the best algorithm but how apply it. I know
the Md5 class. It's just an algorithm like CRC32 or Base64 to crypt.
I'm student in security and I must apply one of this algorithm to the
user passwords of jigsaw which are write in clear-text and which
circulate clearly on the network.
	That's why I search the classes used when we add a user and when a user
need to be auth to crypt the password at this time with an easy
algorith. The goal is just to find the class to modify and how modify it
and not to choose the best algorithm to crypt the password.

Sorry if I don't explain very well my problem but thanks for your help.