newcomer's questions

From: William Cai <wcai@xwarelabs.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:19:31 +0800
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hello list,

I am a newcomer. Currently I am evaluating some HTTP client components. As
W3C Jigsaw is an important candidate, I'd like to do some detailed
investigation on it. However, the document focuses on HTTP server. Could
anybody answer the following questions? Thanks a lot.

1.	Does Jigsaw provide HTTP client-side libraries? I assume the answer
is Yes. :-)
2.	Is there any document for that? If no, could you supply some clues
to trace it?
3.	I am working on the list. Hopefully you can give some information.

a.	Cookies
b.	Plug compatible
c.	True request output stream
d.	True response input stream