jigsaw, keytool and pkcs11

From: Lapo TIN <lapolapolapo@tin.it>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:20:06 +0200
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
hello !
I would like to use an usb token for the keystore for Jigsaw, for SSL protocol.
I generated a keypair on the token as you describe in http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/ssl.html
and it works !
but I would like to sign the certificate by a CA.
so i made a request, give the file.cer to the CA, then sign the file and try to import on the token.
And here I got an error... about UNABLE TO RECOGNIZE THE CHAIN,,, something like that....

I don't know why... I know that it has ONLY to UPDATE the original certificate with the new one (that is signed by the CA).
This because it's related to the private key on the token.
do you know why ? How can I solve it ?
help !!!
thanks in advance.
Lapo