Re: Using Tomcat & WAR files under Jigsaw

On Wednesday 23 Feb 2005 10:19, Yves Lafon wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Laird, Brian wrote:
> > In reading the docs it looks like you can easily enable JSPs under
> > jigsaw.  The question I have is if anyone has been able to enable
> > the deployment of WARs under jigsaw?  My guess is no but I thought
> > I would ask.
>
> I wanted to have an automatic WAR indexer, based on the Zip indexer
> to do that, but I didn't have time to do it, and with some WAR files
> I tested, it was almost impossible to deploy them by automatic means
> (most probably I use buggy ones :) ).
> ANyway it's still on my todo list.

Is this something other people could help with? I really like the admin
facilities of Jigsaw, but I now package all my webapps as WAR files so
I can't use it any more. I'm sure I could produce a WAR unpacker which
would work with Jigsaw if I had a good handle on how the architecture
is supposed to work.

 For office use only. Please do not write or type below this line.