Servlet setup question

From: Laird, Brian <BLaird@perseco.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:24:38 -0600
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
How do I configure a servlet in Jigsaw to listen on a specific
extension?  This extension will not be mapped to any physical file on
the disk.  My example is that I want to have a servlet listen in a
specific directory for anything with .flow at the end.  Is this possible
and how would I go about doing it?  In that same directory, I will
probably have some images and static files.

Thanks in advance,

Brian

This e-mail and any accompanying documents or files contain information that is the
property of Perseco, that is intended solely for those to whom this e-mail is addressed
(i.e., those identified in the "To" and "Cc" boxes), and that is confidential, proprietary,
and/or privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any viewing, use, disclosure, forwarding, copying, or distribution of any of
this information is strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal sanctions.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately of any unintended
recipients, and delete the e-mail, all attachments, and all copies of both from your system.

While we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachments to this e-mail
have been swept for viruses, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a
result of software viruses.