Re: WCCP for Jigsaw

From: Bob Scheller <bscheller@dev.hotspotinteractive.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 17:54:38 +0000
To: "Yves Lafon" <ylafon@w3.org>
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Yves,

Thank you for your help. I was looking at the same issue, but I had seen
several references on the net to WCCP being implemented in Squid running
on Linux. I had seen some information that referenced setting up a GRE
tunnel between the router and the Linux box, but since folks were
referencing a Squid "module", it appeared that I would need something in
Jigsaw as well.