Re: rdfpic image metadata frame in jigadmin

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:27:25 +0100 (MET)
To: Hoomalu@aol.com
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 Hoomalu@aol.com wrote:

>>> I do not understand how to add a frame to jigadmin so that when I request
>>> _http://localhost:8001/image.jpg;text/rdf_
>>> (http://localhost:8001/image.jpg;text/rdf)   the rdf is returned. Also how do I make a fancy page on the fly using
>>> only  jigsaw that displays the rdf in a nice layout with the photo(s). I dont
>>> want  python scripts and static html.
>
>> You need to replace the FileResource and the HTTPFrame combination by >a
>> JpegFileResource with a JpegComFrame attached.
>> On that JpegComFrame, change the "Comment-type" parameter to put the >one
>> you want, text/rdf or application/rdf+xml (beware of the URI escaping
>> especially for the +)
>> You can also replace the jpeg entry in the indexer to have this >automatic
>> for new resources.
>
> JpegComFrame and JpegFileResource are not avaliable in the drop down
> list boxes for "Edit resource (indexers,default,extensions,jpg)| Add
> frame | Class name" and "Add resource | Class name" respectively. I am
> using 2.2.4.

Hum, in that case you can type directly in the textbox.
org.w3c.jigsaw.resources.JpegFileResource for the resource
and
org.w3c.jigsaw.frames.JpegComFrame for the frame.
Note that there is a JpegXMPFrame in the devel classes related to XMP [1]
I will add those new resources/frames to the configuration zip.
See [2] if you want to add it yourself in the meantime.
Thanks,

[1] http://www.adobe.com/products/xmp/main.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-jigsaw/2003NovDec/0013.html

--