Re: rdfpic image metadata frame in jigadmin

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:20:53 +0100 (MET)
To: Hoomalu@aol.com
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 Hoomalu@aol.com wrote:

> I do not understand how to add a frame to jigadmin so that when I request
> _http://localhost:8001/image.jpg;text/rdf_
> (http://localhost:8001/image.jpg;text/rdf)   the rdf is returned. Also how do I make a fancy page on the fly using
> only  jigsaw that displays the rdf in a nice layout with the photo(s). I dont
> want  python scripts and static html.

You need to replace the FileResource and the HTTPFrame combination by a
JpegFileResource with a JpegComFrame attached.
On that JpegComFrame, change the "Comment-type" parameter to put the one
you want, text/rdf or application/rdf+xml (beware of the URI escaping
especially for the +)
You can also replace the jpeg entry in the indexer to have this automatic
for new resources.

Yves Lafon - W3C