OT: Installing CSS-Validator

From: Kevin Queen <queen@apocalypse.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 02:22:55 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>

Ok, I am not a 'coder' I am a designer, can somebody point me to somewhere
that tells me in VERY basic steps how to install the CSS Validator?  If it
is not to much to ask does anybody also know how to "compile" the Validate
as there is a makefile but make does not work.  HELP, I just want to make
sure that I am using valid CSS but all of my site work is on intranets.  I
am not subscribed to the list so please e-mail me @ kevin@apocalypse.us.

Kevin Q.