RE: A couple of issues...

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:40:33 +0200 (MEST)
To: "Laird, Brian" <BLaird@perseco.com>
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Laird, Brian wrote:

> I am trying those now, can you explain them or point me to the docs that
> explain them.  I just want to understand what exactly I am tuning.
Ok, comments inline

> Thanks,
> Brian

The maximum number of simulatenous connections

> org.w3c.www.protocol.http.lenient=true
lenient parsing mode (allow for semi-broken HTTP to go through)

> org.w3c.www.protocol.http.keepbody=false
keepbody is to try to use an idle connection for requests that have an
entity, in some case it might not be practical (ie: to do mark/reset)

> org.w3c.www.protocol.http.connections.timeout=60000
The maximum time waiting on a read for a socket.

> org.w3c.www.protocol.http.connections.connTimeout=5000
The maximum amount of time allowed to attempt a TCP connection

--
Yves Lafon - W3C