From: Yves Lafon [mailto:ylafon@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 4:58 AM
To: Laird, Brian
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Subject: RE: Problems with SSIFrame

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Laird, Brian wrote:

> FYI: I have tried the latest nightly build and I am still having the
> same lock up problem.

It should be fixed now, there was an error in the segment size retrieval
from the stores, some values were missing, leading to the creation of a
segment starting at offset -1, and it was leading to an infinite loop.
Can you check with
http://jigsaw.w3.org/Devel/classes-2.2/20040325/ ?
Thanks,

--
Yves Lafon - W3C

This e-mail and any accompanying documents or files contain information that is the
property of Perseco, that is intended solely for those to whom this e-mail is addressed
(i.e., those identified in the "To" and "Cc" boxes), and that is confidential, proprietary,
and/or privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any viewing, use, disclosure, forwarding, copying, or distribution of any of
this information is strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal sanctions.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately of any unintended
recipients, and delete the e-mail, all attachments, and all copies of both from your system.

While we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachments to this e-mail
have been swept for viruses, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a
result of software viruses.