Re: How to compile the jigsaw

From: Panos Georgantas <pgeor@dblab.ece.ntua.gr>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:13:16 +0300
To: Red K <redkresearch@yahoo.com.sg>
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hello Red.
Although I found no such mention in the Jigsaw site, Jigsaw can be
compiled with apache's ant utility (http://ant.apache.org/) .
You will find in Jigsaw's extraction folder a file build.xml that
contains instructions for ant to build Jigsaw.
Fix your classpath so that it contains java's jars, Jigsaw's jars and
ant.jar and run org.apache.tools.ant.Main in the same folder with
build.xml .
Read the build.xml to understand how Jigsaw is built.
--
Panos.