adding a new filter

From: Juraj Bednar <juraj@bednar.sk>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 14:39:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

  I've read the documentation on filters and I'm trying to write a new
  Jigsaw filter. The problem is: how do I install the filter? Do I have
  to compile it to a jar and put it into classpath before running

  How does jigadm know the list of filters?

  Perhaps, what would make me very happy: is there a way to add and
  remove filters (compiled java classes and jars) without the need to
  restart the server? I would like to dynamically add or remove the
  jigsaw filters. Is this possible?

  I've browsed lots of documentation I found online, but none answered
  my questions. I really like the jigsaw design and I want to experiment
  with some new filter ideas using it.

P.S.: Please Cc: me, as I'm not on the list yet.
Juraj Bednar