Bug in SSI

From: Clóvis Wichoski <clovis_wichoski@uol.com.br>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:26:21 -0300
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hi, Yves,

I'm using SSI exec command, the pages works only when shtml is created,
and only on the first server startup, on a server restart this page
don't work and the browser says forever 'Transfering data from
mysite...",  I checked here that if I change anything in the shtml and
refresh the browser, the shtml page works until next restart.

What happen? This is a bug with SSI or a misconfiguration?

ps: I'm testing in a Windows 98 machine with Virtual Hosts

Best regards

Clovis