Re: Reply cannot be written two times

From: Red K <redkresearch@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:12:55 +0800 (CST)
To: Red K <redkresearch@yahoo.com.sg>, jigsaw <www-jigsaw@w3.org>

Want to add more detail.

For example, we want to delete ad in first round
operation. And we want to delete adult message in
second round operation. All operations are carried out
in one filter designed by us.
After first round, very thing is OK. We deleted ad
from original message. And we modified both Reply
inputstream and output stream.
For the second round. We read the inputstream from
Reply. We dump it to file. It is OK, without ad. Then,
we delete adult words from it. And dump it to file.
The result file is OK, without adult words. But when
we try to write it output stream. We cannot write in,
because this is an exception at output.write
operation.

So, could you please offer any advice?

Thanks