Re: Problems with 2.2.3

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Laird, Brian wrote:

> Yves,
>

> I sent an email to the mailing list on May 20
> (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-jigsaw/2003MayJun/0014.html)
> which talked about changes needed in the SSL socket implementation to
> run multiple HTTPS servers each with a different server certificate.  I
> thought those changes had gotten into there but it doesn't look like it.
> Can those be added to the 2.2.3 implementation and then re-released?

Hum, strange that I missed that.
Based on the change you describe, I don't see many issues in republishing
however I'm wondering if doing 2.2.3a wouldn't be better than just
republishing. I'll work on one of the solution when I'll be back in front
of my machine (end of enxt week).

--
Yves Lafon - W3C