From: nandini [mailto:nandini@ksu.edu]
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 8:09 PM
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Subject: problems with running jigsaw_2.2.2

Hi,
Hi, I have been running jigsaw2.2.2 successfully all this month. However
all
of a sudden today, whenever I run it, it gives me an error saying the
specified network name is not available. I tried reinstalling it,but
there is
a problem when reinstalling the admin-server.props file in the config
directory. The error it says is that the specified network name is not
available.I tried downloading the jigsaw_2.2.3 version. However this
always
throws some error while unzipping the file in windows. I have been
installing
and running jigsaw all along from windows. Please let me know what could
be
done? I am running out of time.
Thanks ! Nandini

This e-mail and any accompanying documents or files contain information that is the
property of Perseco, that is intended solely for those to whom this e-mail is addressed
(i.e., those identified in the "To" and "Cc" boxes), and that is confidential, proprietary,
and/or privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any viewing, use, disclosure, forwarding, copying, or distribution of any of
this information is strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal sanctions.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately of any unintended
recipients, and delete the e-mail, all attachments, and all copies of both from your system.

While we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachments to this e-mail
have been swept for viruses, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a
result of software viruses.