Encoding problem in PROPFIND results in problem in DELETE, COPY etc.

From: Ranjan Darbha <nagaranjand@vedams.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:45:56 -0600
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Cc: "Yves Lafon" <ylafon@w3.org>

Hi All,

Whenever we get a list of files (PROPFIND), the files with its name having a
space are showing with '+' symbol in the place of space. (Tested it in
DAVExplorer and Web Folders). Due to this problem, whenever we try to do
some operation (COPY, DELETE, MOVE etc.) on those files, we are getting 404
Not Found (resource not found).

Any fix for this ?

thanks,
Ranjan Darbha.