From: "Red K" <redkresearch@yahoo.com.sg>
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 2:14 AM
Subject: how to include my filter into Jigsaw

Hi, dear all

I wrote one filter and cannot see it in jigsaw, could
you please help me?
The detail is as the follows:

I wrote one Filter following the specification of
Jigsaw.
In fact, I just copy HeaderFilter code and rename the
filter class in the code.
Then I compile this java file as the following:
javac -classpath $Jigsaw/jigsaw/classes
MyHeaderFilter.java
The compilation is successful and generates
MyHeaderFilter.class.
I expand the $jigsaw/Jigsaw/classes/jigsaw.zip,
I thus copy MyHeaderFilter.class into the correct
directory,
then I zip the packages again into
$jigsaw/Jigsaw/classes/jigsaw.zip.

Then I reinstall jigsaw, execute jigsaw, run admin.
However, I still cannot see my created filter in the
admin.

Are there some configuration steps I missed?
Thank you very much!

Best Regards

Red K