how to include my filter into Jigsaw

From: Red K <redkresearch@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:14:43 +0800 (CST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hi, dear all

I wrote one filter and cannot see it in jigsaw, could
you please help me?
The detail is as the follows:

I wrote one Filter following the specification of
In fact, I just copy HeaderFilter code and rename the
filter class in the code.
Then I compile this java file as the following:
javac -classpath $Jigsaw/jigsaw/classes
The compilation is successful and generates
I expand the $jigsaw/Jigsaw/classes/jigsaw.zip,
I thus copy MyHeaderFilter.class into the correct
then I zip the packages again into

Then I reinstall jigsaw, execute jigsaw, run admin.
However, I still cannot see my created filter in the

Are there some configuration steps I missed?
Thank you very much!

Best Regards

Red K

Do You Yahoo!?