RE: Installing Jigsaw on W2000

Yes, if you want to administrate Jigsaw you need to run either the jigadmin or the jigadm.  The first one is a java gui and second one is the previous command line version.  There is no web based administration screens for jigsaw.  The batch files to start those can be found in the scripts directory underneath where you installed Jigsaw.  You can also run the jigsaw admin from a remote machine by just changing the batch file.  I hope this helps, let me know if you have more questions.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: SQLMail@williams-int.com [mailto:SQLMail@williams-int.com]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 11:20 AM
To: Laird, Brian; www-jigsaw@w3.org
Subject: RE: Installing Jigsaw on W2000

There was nothing in the log.  We are running Windows 2000 and IE 6.0 SP1
I went to the admin url -

    http://ingsrv:8009 and logged in as admin

I received this error -

    Method GET not implemented.

    The administration server does not use plain HTTP but a variant of it. The only tool available for now is an application called JigAdmin. Please read the documentation.