Problem with configuring jigsaw to support SSL

From: Adenubi Adeola O. <dodn1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 16:18:01 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Dear Sir,

I am currently running a jigsaw as my webserver. The
version I have installed is 2.2.2

I have followed the steps highlighted in the
configuration but could not find https-server.props
file. Instead, I used the http-server.props file, but
the jigsaw webserver could still not provide the
needed secure SSL. I tried creating the
https-server.props file, but nothing worked.

I would be glad if you can explain what I can do to
make the server running on https.

Thnak you.

Yours sincerely,

Adenubi Adeola O.
Oracle Certified Professional Internet Application Developer
University of Cambridge,
Homerton College,
Hills Road, Cambridge,
CB2 2PH.