question about the stop of Jigsaw

From: Martin Laurent <laurent.martin@siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:22:22 +0200
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hi everybody,
I have an application which create an instance of Jigsaw server.
When I make a shutdown of this Jigsaw server (version 2.1.1), whithout stop my aplication, I have these following traces on the screen
	*** Warning : JigAdmin[2.1.1]: no logger specified, not logging.
	JigAdmin[2.1.1]: serving at http://139.10.83.88:8009/
	Jigsaw[2.1.1]: serving at http://139.10.83.88:8001/
	admin-server: http://139.10.83.88:8009/ done.
	http-server: http://139.10.83.88:8001/ done.

The 2 last lines appeares after a few seconds. I think that Jigsaw need some seconds to stop correctly all her ressources
but I'm not sure.

My problem is the following : I want stop my application only after these 2 last lines (if they means the fact that the Jigsaw
server is correctly stopped) but I don't know how to intercet these messages. Do you know how to do this?
I have try like this
		_serveurHTTP.getServerHandler().shutdown();
		int compt;//nb of ServerHandler
		do
		{
			compt = _serveurHTTP.getServerHandler().getSizeHandlers();
			System.out.println("compt : " + compt);
		} while ( compt != 0 );
		this.processWindowEvent(new WindowEvent(this, WindowEvent.WINDOW_CLOSING));

"_serveurHTTP" is my instance of the Jigsaw server.
When I do this the problem is that just after the first line the variable compt is already equals to 0
so it go out the do/while and it close the window BEFORE print these traces
	admin-server: http://139.10.83.88:8009/ done.
	http-server: http://139.10.83.88:8001/ done.

Perhaps I uts use a more recent version of Jigsaw...
If someone can help me I am taking of all the explanations.

Regards,
	Laurent Martin