Problems with ClassPath

From: Eagel <eagel@filternet.nl>
Date: 17 Jul 2003 14:17:39 +0200
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

Hello,

I am struggling with this css-validator and getting it al to work.
I have no problems to get Jigsaw running, but I it seems that there are
problems executing the validator.

If I start the validator via the console it gives me the following
error:

org/w3c/css/css/StyleSheetCom

When I try to execute the validator via the webserver Jigsaw I get the
following error message:

The server was unable to find the servlet class :
org.w3c.css.servlet.CssValidator

Anyone have some pointers for me? I think it is somewhere in my
classpath but I did not yet figured it out. Maybe you all could be of
some assistance!

Regards,
John